2017 was the best year career-wise for Daggubatti Rana as he acted in many path-breaking films. He is quite eagerly looking forward to 2018 where has some very interesting films lined up.
Rana will be seen in different roles and mostly in Tamil films which will be made in Telugu too. He will do a historical film, an animal-based film and also a historic venture with Gunasekhar.
Speaking about the same, he said that he is very excited to start filming these projects where he is trying out some very interesting roles. Well, we wish him the best of luck in these films.
- Tholi Prema is an apt title for our film: Varun Tej
- Rakul’s journey from being a finalist to a mentor at Miss India
- RGV-Nag’s film completes its Hyderabad schedule
- Rakul Preet looking for more offers in Bollywood
- Catchy title song of Touch Chesi Choodu to be out soon