Macho hunk Rana Daggubati’s political thriller, Nene Raju Nene Mantri, released on August 11 and went on to become a huge success at the box-office. The film’s Malayalam version, Raja Kireedam, had its trailer launched by the Malayalam heart-throb Dulquer Salmaan sometime back.
Rana took to Twitter this afternoon and announced that Raja Kireedam will be hitting the screens across Kerala on November 10. Rana’s new found craze post the success of Baahubali will help Raja Kireedam’s box-office prospects to a great extent.
Teja had directed NRNM, which starred Kajal Aggarwal and Catherine Tresa in prominent roles. The film was produced by D Suresh Babu, Bharath Chowdary and Kiran Reddy.
- Pawan bonds with his fans in London
- Yes, I get emotional and sentimental once in 3 decades: RGV
- Watch Pawan’s IEBF award presentation live
- Chalo’s promotions speed up big time
- Rajasekhar to take a long break post Garuda Vega’s success