Last night, Ram, Sundeep Kishan, Sai Dharam Tej, Varun Tej, Allu Sirish and Mass Maharaja got together to celebrate the event. Apparently, she will also be hosting a grand party.
Rashi started her career with a bang by debuting in John Abraham’s thriller, Madras Cafe. She entered Tollywood with the 2014 hit Oohalu Gusagusalade and subsequently appeared in movies like Joru, Shivam, Jil and a cameo in Manam. She is currently waiting for her next film Bengal Tiger’s release and is also shooting for Sai Dharam Tej’s Supreme.
- Raai Lakshmi to play a powerful cop in her next
- CBFC Chairman has a strong advise for artistes
- High Court orders probe into star hero’s controversial comments
- Chiranjeevi’s gesture to help ailing senior artistes wins hearts
- Tiger Nageswara Rao, a film on the notorious thief in the making