Last night, Ram, Sundeep Kishan, Sai Dharam Tej, Varun Tej, Allu Sirish and Mass Maharaja got together to celebrate the event. Apparently, she will also be hosting a grand party.
Rashi started her career with a bang by debuting in John Abraham’s thriller, Madras Cafe. She entered Tollywood with the 2014 hit Oohalu Gusagusalade and subsequently appeared in movies like Joru, Shivam, Jil and a cameo in Manam. She is currently waiting for her next film Bengal Tiger’s release and is also shooting for Sai Dharam Tej’s Supreme.
- Nani’s MCA gets a release date
- Poll : Which of these films will be a bigger hit?
- Vivekam completes censor formalities
- Manoj shines in the intense trailer of Okkadu Migiladu
- Star hero as chief guest in Spyder’s Tamil launch?
Articles that might interest you