Young and bubbly actress Rashi Khanna is in a happy space in Tollywood right now. After making a dream start to her career with Naga Shourya’s Oohalu Gusagusade in 2014, she is now trying to carve a path for herself and get into the big league of actresses of the current generation. Recently, she appeared in Gopi Chand’s stylish entertainer Jil.
She is now currently busy with Ram’s Shivam and Ravi Teja’s Bengal Tiger. She is juggling between both these projects and simultaneously shooting for them. Till yesterday, she shot for Shivam in Aaruku and straightaway she commenced shooting for Bengal Tiger from today morning at the Ramoji Film City. Some crucial scenes between Rashi and Ravi Teja are being shot in this schedule.
- Mahesh Babu, NTR, Ram Charan Win Hearts Again
- Ravi Teja’s Next Titled Disco Raja?
- Ram Charan Calls Bharat Ane Nenu A Classic!
- Good hype for Sai Pallavi’s Tamil debut
- Tollywood Celebs In Awe Of Ranbir And Rajkumar Hirani