Ravi Babu’s recent suspense thriller Avunu might be remade in Hindi, if all goes well. The film, which was made on a budget of Rs 45 lakhs, did astonishingly well at box office which came as a big surprise to even the director. Soon after the film’s teasers were unveiled, several Bollywood production houses approached Ravi Babu for the remake rights and the talks are still on with few companies. One production firm even pitched in Bollywood actress Anushka Sharma’s name to reprise the lead role in the Hindi version, although nothing has been confirmed so far. Poorna and Harshvardhan Rane had played the lead roles in the Telugu version and Ravi Babu had played a cameo. Suresh Babu and Prasad V Potluri presented the film. More details about the Hindi remake of this film will be revealed soon.
- A full fit Prabhas ready for Saaho’s Dubai schedule
- Rajinikanth behind Kaala’s sudden release
- Manchu Manoj’s cameo in star hero film
- Sye Raa’s second schedule pushed to mid-March
- Speculations rife on Akhil’s next