Director A S Ravi Kumar Chowdary, gave the much needed hit to Sai Dharam Tej with Pilla Nuvvu Leni Jeevitham. He is currently giving finishing touches to his upcoming film ‘Soukyam’ starring Gopichand and Regina.
Meanwhile, the latest industry report reveals that Ravi Kumar is all set to direct Kalyan Ram in his next. The talented director has apparently narrated a script to Kalyan Ram and is eagerly awaiting for the star hero to say yes.
If everything goes on well, shooting of the film will kick start in early 2016. Keep watching this space for more interesting updates on this project.
- Nani blessed with a baby boy on Ugadi
- Puri Jagannadh announces a new film, to take on gods
- Aadhi getting busier in Tollywood
- After 2 months, Dasari discharged from hospital
- Suriya not part of the prestigious biopic
Articles that might interest you