After taking several months long break following the release of his last film, Bengal Tiger, Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja seems to be in no mood to delay his future projects any further and is reportedly in a hurry to line up back-to-back films.
Recently, we reported that Ravi Teja is in talks for screenwriter Vikram Siri’s directorial debut. Now, the latest reports reveal that Ravi Teja has also okayed popular writer Vakkantham Vamsi’s script for a mass action entertainer and is in talks with directors like Bobby, Ramesh Varma and Vikram Siri to direct Vakkantham Vamsi’s script.
Ravi Teja is determined to take two of his next films to floors to make up for this long delay. More clarity will emerge within the next few days.
- Prabhas excited to enter a ‘new action world’
- Stalwart actor all set to make his TV debut
- Tamil lyricist pens a Telugu song for Spyder
- Lakshmi Manchu returns to production with a thriller
- Prabhas dons the grease paint after months
Articles that might interest you