Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja’s latest action entertainer, Bengal Tiger, was released on the 10th of this month to a decent response from the actor’s fans. The film is minting decent shares in Nizam and trade analysts are predicting that Bengal Tiger will reach the 10 crore share mark in Nizam.
Yesterday, the film’s unit celebrated the success and speaking to the media on this occasion, Ravi Teja said that he would love to act under Sampath Nandi’s direction again. Critics and fans appreciated how Sampath showcased Ravi Teja at his energetic best and some even said that Bengal Tiger is one of the best films of Ravi Teja in the recent past.
Even Sampath expressed his happiness over his association with Ravi Teja and the film’s success.
- Films or politics, always be with Babai: Charan tells fans
- Take away my National Award if you aren’t happy: Akshay Kumar
- Reputed channel bags Jai Lava Kusa’s satellite rights?
- Indians are lucky: Kamal on Dadasaheb for K Viswanath
- Give dignified roles to your heroines: Jyo’s request to filmmakers
Articles that might interest you