Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja’s latest action entertainer, Bengal Tiger, was released on the 10th of this month to a decent response from the actor’s fans. The film is minting decent shares in Nizam and trade analysts are predicting that Bengal Tiger will reach the 10 crore share mark in Nizam.
Yesterday, the film’s unit celebrated the success and speaking to the media on this occasion, Ravi Teja said that he would love to act under Sampath Nandi’s direction again. Critics and fans appreciated how Sampath showcased Ravi Teja at his energetic best and some even said that Bengal Tiger is one of the best films of Ravi Teja in the recent past.
Even Sampath expressed his happiness over his association with Ravi Teja and the film’s success.
- Baahubali2 emerges as the new industry hit in TN
- Ami Thumi gets censor clearance
- Noted producer gets life imprisonment in a murder case
- Vishnu’s heroine pregnant with twins
- Ami-Tumi director opens up about his film
Articles that might interest you