Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja’s latest action entertainer, Bengal Tiger, was released on the 10th of this month to a decent response from the actor’s fans. The film is minting decent shares in Nizam and trade analysts are predicting that Bengal Tiger will reach the 10 crore share mark in Nizam.
Yesterday, the film’s unit celebrated the success and speaking to the media on this occasion, Ravi Teja said that he would love to act under Sampath Nandi’s direction again. Critics and fans appreciated how Sampath showcased Ravi Teja at his energetic best and some even said that Bengal Tiger is one of the best films of Ravi Teja in the recent past.
Even Sampath expressed his happiness over his association with Ravi Teja and the film’s success.
- Poll : Which among these films are you excited to watch this weekend?
- Chiru 151 gets an official title?
- NRNM’s first-week collections
- Positive word of mouth helps Anando Brahma
- Kamal Haasan Mocks AIADMK Merger
Articles that might interest you