Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja’s ‘Balupu’ is currently being shot in and around Hyderabad. The movie unit will be heading to Bangkok on the 18th of this month and some key sequences will be shot there. The film is gearing up for a release in June and the audio launch is also expected to take place in the same month.
Shruti Haasan and Anjali are the heroines in this movie. Gopichand Malineni is directing this film while Thaman is composing the tunes. Ravi Teja will be seen in an out and out mass look in this action entertainer.
PVP Cinemas banner is producing this film.
- Mahesh’s family joins him in Chennai
- Star director to grace Baahubali audio launch
- Mother refutes rumors on Trisha’s hospitalization
- Yet to release Telugu movie goes to Bollywood
- Stars galore in Boyapati’s next
Articles that might interest you