Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja’s ‘Balupu’ is currently being shot in and around Hyderabad. The movie unit will be heading to Bangkok on the 18th of this month and some key sequences will be shot there. The film is gearing up for a release in June and the audio launch is also expected to take place in the same month.
Shruti Haasan and Anjali are the heroines in this movie. Gopichand Malineni is directing this film while Thaman is composing the tunes. Ravi Teja will be seen in an out and out mass look in this action entertainer.
PVP Cinemas banner is producing this film.
- Venkatesh’s next gets a start date
- Satyaraj to play legendary Tamil superstar
- Siddharth going all out for his comeback
- Interview : Ram – ‘VOZ’ will be very close to real life
- Poll : Which heroine should romance NTR in Trivikram film?