It’s now official that NTR will be hosting the Telugu edition of Bigg Boss, which will be aired on Star MAA channel. Of late, there have been reports that the Young Tiger had demanded the channel heads to shift the shooting to Mumbai.
But NTR’s team has cleared the rumors and said that it was the TV channel’s idea to shoot in Lonavala, a picturesque hill station near Mumbai. Incidentally, NTR will shoot inside the house set where Bigg Boss’ Hindi version, hosted by Salman Khan, was shot.
Considering the nature of the show where participants may get involved in unexpected murky fights, over hundred crew members will also stay nearby to prevent any unwanted incidents. The was primarily the reason why the Hindi version was shot in Lonavala.
- Ghazi Director Working On Yet Another Crazy Project
- Ram Charan Bonds Big Time With NTR Jr
- Nayanthara Stuns In A New Avatar
- Mental Madhilo Gets A Release In North India
- A rare photo opportunity for Rajinikanth’s fans