Young Rebel Star Prabhas’s high voltage action thriller ‘Rebel’ is currently being shot at the famous Shamshabad Temple. The movie is in the final stages of production and shooting will be wrapped up with this schedule. Rebel is being readied for a summer release. Meanwhile, reports are emerging that yet another senior technician in the movie has been replaced at the last minute by director Lawrence. Tamanna and Deeksha Seth will be seen as the heroines. Lawrence is the director of this film and he has provided the tunes as well after Thaman opted out of the project.
The movie contains some superb action sequences which were shot in Bangkok and other exotic locales. J.Bhagwan and J. Pulla Rao are jointly producing this flick.
- Pawan once again urges fans to maintain restraint
- Mahesh sets a record among South Indian heroes in US
- Vijay-Murugadoss’ film to resume its shoot after Kollywood strike
- Second schedule of Sharwanand’s next to begin soon
- Young Actress Undergoes A Dramatic Makeover