Young Tiger NTR’s silver jubilee film, Nannaku Prematho, will complete its censor formalities in a few hours. The film will kickstart this year’s Sankranthi festivities for fans, film lovers and trade circles. Being a crucial film in Young Tiger’s career, expectations are quite huge on Nannaku Prematho and the film will be releasing amid an unprecedented hype.
Now, to cash in on this craze, distributors are giving the film a humongous release in all the areas in both the Telugu states. In Nizam alone, the film will open in more than 400 screens, making it a record release for an NTR film. Distributors are expecting additional 40 screens before the film’s release.
In yet another testimony to the film’s craze, Nannaku Prematho will be occupying 7 screens out of 8 in RTC X Roads, which is considered the Mecca of films.
- Super Star Rajini salutes God’s own child, Rajamouli
- Veteran politician reveals who’s the real Baahubali of India
- Star actor’s house mobbed by protestors
- To mothers at home and Jawaans at the border: Pawan’s May Day greetings
- Kamal aspires to remake Vinod Khanna’s cult hit
Articles that might interest you