It is well-known that filmmaker Ram Gopal Varma is a die-hard fan of the legendary Bollywood star Amitabh Bachchan. In the past, RGV and Big B teamed up for films like Sarkar and Sarkar Raj, Aag and Nishabd etc.
Recently, RGV officially announced the third part in the super hit Sarkar franchise. After months long pre-production, RGV is finally set to direct his favorite actor from this month end. The regular shooting of Sarkar 3 will commence in Mumbai later this month.
RGV already said that Abhishek and Aishwarya Rai, who played important roles in Sarkar Raj, won’t feature in the third part. More details about the film’s cast and crew will be revealed soon.
- SDT’s next goes on floors
- Release date locked for Andhagadu
- Action King’s scenes with Stylish Star a feast for fans
- Nani blessed with a baby boy on Ugadi
- Puri Jagannadh announces a new film, to take on gods
Articles that might interest you