It is well-known that filmmaker Ram Gopal Varma is a die-hard fan of the legendary Bollywood star Amitabh Bachchan. In the past, RGV and Big B teamed up for films like Sarkar and Sarkar Raj, Aag and Nishabd etc.
Recently, RGV officially announced the third part in the super hit Sarkar franchise. After months long pre-production, RGV is finally set to direct his favorite actor from this month end. The regular shooting of Sarkar 3 will commence in Mumbai later this month.
RGV already said that Abhishek and Aishwarya Rai, who played important roles in Sarkar Raj, won’t feature in the third part. More details about the film’s cast and crew will be revealed soon.
- Pawan Kalyan to launch Trivikram-NTR film
- South film industry’s bandh to protest against GST
- Nikhil’s unwavering trust in his friends continues
- Adirindhi’s release date sealed
- RGV announc details of his film with Nag