Maverick director Ram Gopal Varma is all set to commence his next Bollywood film, the Big B starrer Sarkar 3. In his latest media interaction, Amitabh Bachchan revealed that the film’s shooting will begin in a couple of days.
Sarkar 3 is the continuation of the superhit Sarkar franchise. The third part has undergone drastic changes as several characters died in the earlier two parts. However, Amitabh assures that the intensity and emotional drama in the third part will be several notches higher than Sarkar and Sarkar Raj.
- Anasuya refutes rumors on her role in Rangasthalam
- Aamir Khan’s Secret Superstar off to a staggering start in China
- Rahul’s Howrah Bridge joins Republic Day clash
- Sudheer Babu kick-starts dubbing for his maiden film as producer
- Akshay Kumar postpones Padman for Padmaavat