NTR’s most-anticipated project, Jai Lava Kusa is scheduled for a grand release on September 21st. The film’s theatrical trailer which was released a few days back has been getting a thumping response on social media.
Now, the news is that the runtime of the film is locked to 158 minutes and the makers are planning to go for a censor clearance on 14th Sep.
NTR will be seen in a triple role for the first time in his career. Raashi Khanna and Nivetha Thomas will be seen as the female leads and Nandamuri Kalyan Ram has produced the film. DSP scores the film’s music.
- Date locked for PSPK25’s first look
- Oxygen gets a new release date
- Hanu Raghavapudi repeats his technician
- Jawaan gets censor clearance
- Underworld backdrop for young hero’s next