Gautham Menon’s latest film starring Naga Chaitanya has been in the making from quite some time now. Latest update now reveals that the last song of the film is being canned in the beautiful locales of Turkey.
With this, the entire shoot will be wrapped up. The film is being shot as a bilingual and Simbu stars in the Tamil version. Post production of this film is going on a brisk pace and reports reveal that Naga Chaitanya will be seen in an impressive role.
A R Rahman composes music and Kona Venkat is the presenting the film in Telugu.
- Bollywood actress learns Malayalam for Shakeela biopic
- Ram-Praveen Sattaru’s action thriller to be shot in Europe
- NTR-Trivikram gear up to achieve the impossible
- Nandu’s Inthalo Yennenni Vinthalo seals its release date
- Suriya, Karthi Set The Right Example For Other Stars