Gautham Menon’s latest film starring Naga Chaitanya has been in the making from quite some time now. Latest update now reveals that the last song of the film is being canned in the beautiful locales of Turkey.
With this, the entire shoot will be wrapped up. The film is being shot as a bilingual and Simbu stars in the Tamil version. Post production of this film is going on a brisk pace and reports reveal that Naga Chaitanya will be seen in an impressive role.
A R Rahman composes music and Kona Venkat is the presenting the film in Telugu.
- Prabhas had his fans in splits at Mahanubhavudu’s event
- Bollywood superstar behind Sachin’s daughter’s acting debut?
- Mahesh’s whirlwind promotions creating a huge buzz for Spyder
- Anjali Refutes Rumours About Her Sister’s Debut
- Rana talks about technology in storytelling on his TEDx debut
Articles that might interest you