Gautham Menon’s latest film starring Naga Chaitanya has been in the making from quite some time now. Latest update now reveals that the last song of the film is being canned in the beautiful locales of Turkey.
With this, the entire shoot will be wrapped up. The film is being shot as a bilingual and Simbu stars in the Tamil version. Post production of this film is going on a brisk pace and reports reveal that Naga Chaitanya will be seen in an impressive role.
A R Rahman composes music and Kona Venkat is the presenting the film in Telugu.
- Sai Pallavi in talks with star directors next
- I find complete freedom in Kerala: Prakash Raj
- This star heroine was signed to play Savithri before Keerthy Suresh
- Competition intensifies between Hello & MCA
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Popular Hero of 2017