Gautham Menon’s latest film starring Naga Chaitanya has been in the making from quite some time now. Latest update now reveals that the last song of the film is being canned in the beautiful locales of Turkey.
With this, the entire shoot will be wrapped up. The film is being shot as a bilingual and Simbu stars in the Tamil version. Post production of this film is going on a brisk pace and reports reveal that Naga Chaitanya will be seen in an impressive role.
A R Rahman composes music and Kona Venkat is the presenting the film in Telugu.
- Suryanarayana Raju would have been very happy: Rebel Star
- Baahubali 2 is my career’s best music album: Rajamouli
- Craze for low budget path breaking movies continues
- Pawan talks about his rendezvous with KTR
- Katamarayudu inching closer towards million dollar club
Articles that might interest you