Gautham Menon’s latest film starring Naga Chaitanya has been in the making from quite some time now. Latest update now reveals that the last song of the film is being canned in the beautiful locales of Turkey.
With this, the entire shoot will be wrapped up. The film is being shot as a bilingual and Simbu stars in the Tamil version. Post production of this film is going on a brisk pace and reports reveal that Naga Chaitanya will be seen in an impressive role.
A R Rahman composes music and Kona Venkat is the presenting the film in Telugu.
- Sharrath Marar Onboard Vijay’s Adhirindhi Team
- Gautham Nanda’s Shoot Nears Completion
- DJ’s team to file criminal cases against offenders
- Kamal Haasan’s Bigg Boss Opens To Poor Buzz
- Rangasthalam’s Rajahmundry schedule wrapped up
Articles that might interest you