Actor Sai Dharam Tej, who shot to fame with hits like ‘Pilla Nuvvu Leni Jeevitham’ and ‘Supreme’, is settling down into the medium budget bracket. The actor has been toying with the mass entertainment genre for a while now.
According to sources, Sai Dharam Tej is now looking to change strategy. The young actor reportedly wants to focus on love stories and family entertainers for a while. Tej is said to have taken this decision in order to avoid monotony.
Sai Dharam Tej wil be seen in Krishna Vamsi’s Nakshatram soon.
- Will Bhai’s Tubelight pose a tough challenge to Bunny’s DJ?
- Interview : Chaitanya Akkineni- Samantha has been the calming factor in my life
- Allu Arjun is at his best in every single shot in DJ: Pooja Hegde
- Genre will make Ami Thumi stand out this summer session
- Significance Of Kaala’s Poster Revealed!
Articles that might interest you