Young hero Sai Dharam Tej, is slowly making his presence felt in Tollywood. After giving a successful hit with Pilla Nuvvu Leni Jeevitham, Tej is currently shooting for Harish Shankar’s Subramanyam For Sale.
Meanwhile, latest reports suggest that Dharam Tej might soon be seen in the remake of the super hit Kannada film Mr and Mrs Ramachari. Talks are going on currently and the mega compound is quite keen on remaking this flick. An official announcement is still awaited from the makers.
- Tollywood composer for Temper’s Hindi remake
- Namitha ties the knot in Tirupathi
- Ravi Teja to work with hit director?
- Thaman to score for mega hero
- Ram Charan-Boyapati movie launched