Even though the Baahubali fever has not slowed down yet, director S S Rajamouli has already started working on the sequel. It is a known fact that 40% of the film has already been shot and now the buzz for the part two has intensified even more.
According to the latest update, renowned producer Sai Korrapati has bought the Karnataka rights of Baahubali 2 for a mind blowing price. If one can remember, Baahubali did extremely well in Kannada and brought tremendous profits to the distributors.
Shooting of the sequel is slated to kick start in October second week and several plans are being sketched down to make this sequel a even bigger success.
- Yet another hero to don triple roles
- Baahubali 2 To Set New Records In Bangalore
- Saaho teaser hits the bull’s eye
- Top Actress Dazzles In A Special Song In SSR’s Film
- Legendary Director Is An Inspiration To Superstar
Articles that might interest you