Hindi actor Mithun Chakraborty, was supposed to reprise his own role in the Telugu version of Oh My God. According to the latest reports, he has been replaced by yet another power house performer in Sai Kumar. As Mithun was not able to manage his dates, he backed out of the project.
Sharath Marar and Suresh Babu will be producing this flick, and Shriya will be paired opposite Venkatesh. This film will be directed by Dolly, who last made Tadkha. Shooting of the film is currently going on in Hyderabad and some key scenes are being shot on Pawan Kalyan and Venkatesh.
- Superstar’s bearded look for his next
- Bellamkonda junior goes on a much-needed vacation
- Nani reveals the title of Aadhi Pinisetty’s next
- My dad is proud of my career choices- Dulquer Salmaan
- Shamili pins hopes on Ammamagari Illu