A day after news broke out that Shruti Haasan is going to replace Samantha in Ram Charan’s upcoming film Yevadu, Samantha has confirmed the news on her Twitter profile. “It is true I will not be a part of yevadu… This time not because of dates.. But because of a creative decision.. Wish them luck,” Samantha announced on Twitter. The exact reasons behind this sudden development are not clear yet and this so called ‘creative decision’ doesn’t reveal much either. All said and done, it’s now clear that Samantha will no longer be part of Yevadu, which is one of the most eagerly awaited films of 2013.
Vamshi Paidipally is directing the film and already some crucial scenes were shot on Ram Charan. Shruti Haasan and Amy Jackson will play the lead roles. Allu Arjun and Kajal Aggarwal have been cast in important roles in this stylish action entertainer. Dil Raju is producing the film under Sri Venkateswara Creations. Devi Sri Prasad is composing the music. The film is expected to release on April 5, 2013.
- Valentine’s Day treat from Naa Peru Surya team
- DSP To Weave His Magic For Mahesh Babu, Ram Charan
- Shriya Saran Promotes Healthy Lifestyle
- Interview : Amyra Dastur – Manasuku Nachindi is a new-age love story
- Touch Chesi Chudu’s trailer to be released soon