Samantha found herself in a tricky situation while shooting for one of her upcoming films. She has already won lot of hearts with her cute looks and good performances, but her potential when it comes to dancing hasn’t been put to test in her recent films. No wonder, she was surprised when she had to do a mass number and found it too tough to handle. “Sigh.. mass numbers….I complain when I always have to walk in all my songs…I promise god I ll never complain again,” she posted on Twitter. Samantha is currently shooting for Nandini Reddy’s upcoming film which is in the last leg of shooting. Siddharth is playing the lead role in the film. Thaman has scored the music. Apart from this film, she also has Autonagar Surya, Yeto Vellipoyindhi Manasu, Yevadu and Seethamma Vaakitlo Sirimalle Chettu in pipeline.
- Prabhudeva Thrilled About His Next Dance Based Film
- MLA’s Kurnool event shifted to Hyderabad
- Bhaagamathie director’s next is a period international flick
- Rajinikanth’s Co-Star Keen To Act In More South Indian Films
- Star Daughter Calls For An End To Casting Couch