Samantha will join the cast of her upcoming trilingual film in London tomorrow. The film has been titled as Yeto Vellipoyindhi Manasu in Telugu. Gautham Menon is directing the film and the Telugu version features Samantha and Nani in lead roles. Samantha finished shooting the first schedule of Nandini Reddy’s film and she’s going to fly to London later tonight. The film’s first look has already created tremendous buzz and since it boasts of music by Ilayaraja, expectations are sky high on the film’s music. The film’s shooting is in the last leg and it’ll hit the screens in summer this year. Apart from Yeto Vellipoyindhi Manasu, Samantha is also acting in Seethamma Vaakitlo Sirimalle Chettu, Yevadu, Autonagar Surya and Mani Ratnam’s Kadal.
- Raj Tarun-Amyra’s Rajugadu’s final stop in Thailand
- Dandupalyam director in talks with Telugu hero?
- Gautham Menon-Dhanush’s ENPT resumes finally
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Popular Hero of 2017
- Mahesh Babu Bonds With Ranveer Singh