One of the leading actresses down south, Samantha has been giving back to the society though her Pratyusha foundation which extends its support to various health and social causes. In her latest mission, Samantha will pledge to donate her organs and also invited her fans to take part in an organ donation pledge.
An event will be organized on the 7th of November where people can register their names to donate their organs. Pratyusha Foundation joined hands with MaxCure Hospitals and Jeevandaan for this noble cause. With a motto ‘Don’t Just Live One Life’, this organ donation pledge encourages the donors to live on forever.
Apart from this, the Pratyusha Foundation has just concluded a free Rota Virus vaccination camp for infants and young children in Vijayawada.
- Producer Criticises Prakash Raj For His Remarks On Modi
- Varun Tej’s New Look Is A Hit
- Bollywood superstar to kick-start Mahabharata ahead of Rajamouli?
- Hello’s censor completed, set for Dec 22 release
- SLB’s Padmavati to release next month?