One of the leading actresses down south, Samantha has been giving back to the society though her Pratyusha foundation which extends its support to various health and social causes. In her latest mission, Samantha will pledge to donate her organs and also invited her fans to take part in an organ donation pledge.
An event will be organized on the 7th of November where people can register their names to donate their organs. Pratyusha Foundation joined hands with MaxCure Hospitals and Jeevandaan for this noble cause. With a motto ‘Don’t Just Live One Life’, this organ donation pledge encourages the donors to live on forever.
Apart from this, the Pratyusha Foundation has just concluded a free Rota Virus vaccination camp for infants and young children in Vijayawada.
- Chiru’s surprise visit to Rajamouli?
- Naga Chaitanya Reveals Interesting Details About RRVC
- Baahubali 2 Producer Makes A Surprising Prediction
- DJ’s first single is an instant chartbuster
- Poll : Will Dangal overtake Baahubali2 and emerge as Highest grosser ?
Articles that might interest you