Samantha is currently busy as the lead heroine in Bellamkonda Sai Srinivas’s debut movie. The film is being directed by V.V.Vinayak and shooting is going on at Ramanaidu Studios. Some street scenes were shot on the lead pair on Wednesday.
Bellamkonda Suresh is the producer of this movie and he is spending a huge amount of money on his son’s debut film. He has roped in Samantha and Vinayak with the intention of creating a big buzz for this project.
The film is being shot at a fast pace and Sai has been making good progress as a hero. The unit went to Japan a few months ago and some songs were shot in picturesque locations.
Sai has trained extensively for many months to become a hero and his goal is to make it big in TFI. With the presence of Samantha and a director like Vinayak, he has a good chance of achieving his objectives.
- Pawan once again urges fans to maintain restraint
- Mahesh sets a record among South Indian heroes in US
- Vijay-Murugadoss’ film to resume its shoot after Kollywood strike
- Second schedule of Sharwanand’s next to begin soon
- Young Actress Undergoes A Dramatic Makeover