Samantha is currently busy as the lead heroine in Bellamkonda Sai Srinivas’s debut movie. The film is being directed by V.V.Vinayak and shooting is going on at Ramanaidu Studios. Some street scenes were shot on the lead pair on Wednesday.
Bellamkonda Suresh is the producer of this movie and he is spending a huge amount of money on his son’s debut film. He has roped in Samantha and Vinayak with the intention of creating a big buzz for this project.
The film is being shot at a fast pace and Sai has been making good progress as a hero. The unit went to Japan a few months ago and some songs were shot in picturesque locations.
Sai has trained extensively for many months to become a hero and his goal is to make it big in TFI. With the presence of Samantha and a director like Vinayak, he has a good chance of achieving his objectives.
- Bollywood producer hails Baahubali 2
- Arjun’s 150th film gets a Telugu title
- All you want to know about Prabhas’s return to India
- Poll : Which heroine should replace Shruthi Haasan in Sangamithra?
- Shruthi Haasan out of Sangamitra
Articles that might interest you