Allu Arjun and company proved many wrong with the thumping success of their latest film Sarrainodu. The film which was slammed by the critics went on to cross the 100 gross mark and stood in the top five list of all time grossers in Telugu films.
The film has already crossed the 60 crore share and brought huge revenues for all those associated with it. Interesting aspect is that the film is now the second highest in collections after Baahubali in certain areas like Vizag and ceded.
Trade pundits also reveal that the film is still managing to collect revenues in many areas of both AP and Telangana. Boyapati’s direction, Bunny’s mass avatar and adrenaline pumping thrills have ensured this film a huge success.
- Raabta’s producer refutes Magadheera makers’ copyright allegations
- Jai Lava Kusa’s team’s special treat for US fans
- Mega speculation on Chiru151
- Mahanubhavudu progressing at exotic European locales
- Will Bhai’s Tubelight pose a tough challenge to Bunny’s DJ?
Articles that might interest you