Allu Arjun and company proved many wrong with the thumping success of their latest film Sarrainodu. The film which was slammed by the critics went on to cross the 100 gross mark and stood in the top five list of all time grossers in Telugu films.
The film has already crossed the 60 crore share and brought huge revenues for all those associated with it. Interesting aspect is that the film is now the second highest in collections after Baahubali in certain areas like Vizag and ceded.
Trade pundits also reveal that the film is still managing to collect revenues in many areas of both AP and Telangana. Boyapati’s direction, Bunny’s mass avatar and adrenaline pumping thrills have ensured this film a huge success.
- Interview : Sampath Nandi – Gautam Nanda’s success is quite crucial for my career
- Kamal revives yet another long-delayed project
- Jaya Janaki Nayaka gets its audio launch date
- Teaser of Chay’s next to be out soon
- Mega hero starts off his next with a fight scene
Articles that might interest you