Both the single screens and multiplexes saw 90% occupancy as the film collected decent figures on a working day as well. The unit celebrated the success of the film yesterday night and speaking at the occasion, director Boyapati said that the common audience has loved the film and that is what matters.
Allu Arjun’s mass appeal and some high octane mass elements has helped the film big time. It will be really interesting to see how the film fares from today onwards. Allu Aravind produced the film on his Geetha Arts banner.
- Mishap on Rajini’s Kaala’s sets kills a unit member
- Interview : Harish Shankar – I have a script ready for Pawan Kalyan
- Bellamkonda’s next sold for fancy price
- Allu Arjun’s special plan for overseas promotions
- Poll : How much will DJ collect on the first day?
Articles that might interest you