Stylish Star Allu Arjun’s summer blockbuster, Sarrainodu, is still being played in select screens across the two Telugu states. This Boyapati directorial, which completed its 50 days run recently, has grossed more than 125 crores with a share of nearly 70 crores, becoming Bunny’s highest grossing film till date.
In its phenomenal run, Sarrainodu has achieved two enviable records in Uttarandhra and Nizam. Sarrainodu crossed a share of 8 crores in Uttarandhra to become the 2nd highest grossing film after Baahubali, which collected 9.70 crores.
In Nizam, Sarrainodu surpassed the 19 crores milestone to emerge as the 5th highest earner after Baahubali, Srimanthudu, Magadheera and Gabbar Singh.
- Pawan bonds with his fans in London
- Yes, I get emotional and sentimental once in 3 decades: RGV
- Watch Pawan’s IEBF award presentation live
- Chalo’s promotions speed up big time
- Rajasekhar to take a long break post Garuda Vega’s success