Stylish Star Allu Arjun’s Sarrainodu is going strong in almost all the centres across the Telugu states and in the US. The film has already surpassed the half a million mark in overseas and its AP, Ceded and Nizam collections are quite impressive on day two.
After collecting the best ever opening day share in Allu Arjun’s career, Sarrainodu maintained its steam on day two and ended up collecting Rs. 16.25 crores share in the two Telugu states. Here is the film’s area wise collections breakup:
- Rajamouli Reveals The Film That Influenced Him The Most
- Slight changes in Saaho’s shoot schedule
- Jai Simha’s teaser to be out soon
- Update on Bellamkonda Sai’s Saakshyam
- After Hyderabad, Kakinada awaits AR Rahman’s concert?