Stylish Star Allu Arjun’s Sarrainodu is going strong in almost all the centres across the Telugu states and in the US. The film has already surpassed the half a million mark in overseas and its AP, Ceded and Nizam collections are quite impressive on day two.
After collecting the best ever opening day share in Allu Arjun’s career, Sarrainodu maintained its steam on day two and ended up collecting Rs. 16.25 crores share in the two Telugu states. Here is the film’s area wise collections breakup:
- Sudheer Babu, Aditi Rao Hydari Gear Up To Cast A Spell
- Acclaimed Actress To Play A Woman Cricketer
- Kamal Haasan-Rajinikanth’s Secret Pact Makes Waves
- Special plans for Bharath Ane Nenu’s teaser
- Poll : What attracted you the most in Rangasthalam’s first song?