Stylish Star Allu Arjun’s Sarrainodu is going strong in almost all the centres across the Telugu states and in the US. The film has already surpassed the half a million mark in overseas and its AP, Ceded and Nizam collections are quite impressive on day two.
After collecting the best ever opening day share in Allu Arjun’s career, Sarrainodu maintained its steam on day two and ended up collecting Rs. 16.25 crores share in the two Telugu states. Here is the film’s area wise collections breakup:
- Talented Actor Bags A Crucial Role In Krish’s Manikarnika
- Vijay Devarakonda-Parasuram’s Film To Begin Soon
- Jaya Janaki Nayaka’s audio album to be out soon
- Mumaith Khan Leaves Bigg Boss House
- Young Actress Continues Shooting Despite High Fever
Articles that might interest you