Stylish Star Allu Arjun’s Sarrainodu is going strong in almost all the centres across the Telugu states and in the US. The film has already surpassed the half a million mark in overseas and its AP, Ceded and Nizam collections are quite impressive on day two.
After collecting the best ever opening day share in Allu Arjun’s career, Sarrainodu maintained its steam on day two and ended up collecting Rs. 16.25 crores share in the two Telugu states. Here is the film’s area wise collections breakup:
- Shruti reveals how she lost some movies to other actresses
- Yesteryear star heroines in Vikram’s next
- Biopic on badminton champ Gopichand in the offing
- Poll : Whom do you support in the Sridevi-Rajamouli controversy?
- Balayya to launch Kannada star movies’ audio and teaser
Articles that might interest you