The Chennai City Police have beefed up security at actor-filmmaker Kamal Haasan’s residence at Alwarpet in Chennai. A fringe Tamil group has warned of intense protests at the legendary actor’s residence as a counter to his comments on RK Nagar constituency voters.
In his recent guest column in a Tamil weekly magazine, Kamal alleged that RK Nagar by-election winner TTV Dinakaran had bribed the voters with Rs.20,000 per vote and that the voters elected the person who promised them more money.
Currently, Kamal Haasan is in the US to oversee Vishwaroopam 2’s post-production work. He will fly to Malaysia to take part in the Nadigar Sangam Star Night on January 6.
- Samantha’s double treat in May
- BAN makes a strong impact at Kerala box-office
- Rajinikanth to watch Bharat Ane Nenu?
- Vijay Devarakonda Talks About Arjun Reddy Sequel
- Balakrishna-VV Vinayak’s film confirmed for Sankranthi, 2019