Superstar Mahesh Babu’s ongoing film, Brahmotsavam, is creating ripples in the trade circles even before the film completed its shooting part. Already, the film’s theatrical rights are being sold at never heard prices in all territories. The craze is no less in North America, where Mahesh maintains an unbeatable track record with 5 back-to-back $1 million films.
As per the latest update from our close sources, a leading overseas distributor has quoted a record setting 13 crore deal to grab the film’s overseas distribution rights. The fact that Mahesh Babu’s previous hit, Srimanthudu, grossed more than $2.8 million in the US is adding to all the craze. The source further says that talks are currently on to ink the deal.
Meanwhile, Brahmotsavam is fast finishing its shooting and the makers are aiming at a late April release. Sreekanth Addala is directing the film and PVP Cinema is bankrolling this high budget family entertainer. Kajal, Samantha and Pranitha will be seen romancing Mahesh Babu in the film
- Megastar Reveals The Moment When He Was Most Relieved About His Comeback
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Best Music Director of 2017
- Agnyaathavaasi 2nd in top 10 most liked South Indian movie teasers
- Yet another hero to play a visually challenged character?
- Malayalam Megastar’s Fans Troll Actress For Her Remarks