Film star turned politician Nandamuri Balakrishna is currently busy shooting for his 99th film, Dictator. Even before Balayya announced his 100th film, buzz has already intensified on his 101st film, which is said to be a sequel of Balayya’s iconic 1991 hit sci-fi film, Aditya 369. The film, titled Aditya 999, will be directed by the legendary filmmaker Singeetham Srinivasarao.
According to the reports, Singeetham narrated the story of Aditya 999 to Balayya recently and the Yuva Ratna said to have been mighty impressed with the narration and reportedly gave his nod. In the past too, several reports about the sequel did several rounds but the film was never materialized.
Meanwhile, Balayya is expected to team up with his lucky mascot, Boyapati Srinu, for his memorable 100th film.
- Review : Kutumba Katha Chitram – Messed Up Dreams
- Telugu Review : Undha..Ledha..?
- From one Superstar to the other, Rajini lauds Mohanlal
- Amid the DSPs row, Suresh Babu warns of a huge agitation in TFI
- Thalapathy Vijay’s picture in CBSE textbooks