Mega hero Sai Dharam Tej’s upcoming film Subramanyam For Sale is doing a thumping business even before its release. Earlier, we have reported that the pre-release business has fetched table profits for the producers. Now, the latest update reveals that the satellite rights of the film have been bagged by MAA TV for a whopping 4 Crore rupees. In fact, this is a huge price for a young hero which is just his third film and also it is yet to release.
Directed by Harish Shankar, the film has Ragina Cassandra playing the female lead. Already, the songs and trailers have caught up well with the audience and augmented the hype on the film. Mickey J Meyer has composed the tunes and successful producer Dil Raju has produced the film. The movie is slated to hit the screens on September 24th.
- Demand to announce Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy as a national hero
- Nithiin in talks with a young director?
- Kamal Haasan-Rajinikanth’s Secret Pact Makes Waves
- Poll : What attracted you the most in Rangasthalam’s first song?
- Sudheer Babu, Aditi Rao Hydari Gear Up To Cast A Spell