By now, it’s well-known that maverick director Shankar will be directing a sequel to his 1996 blockbuster, Bharatheeyudu. Kamal Haasan will join hands with Shankar once again, while Dil Raju will bankroll this highly-anticipated multilingual.
While announcing the project during the Bigg Boss Tamil grand finale, Shankar revealed why he has decided to do Bharatheeyudu’s sequel. Shankar said, “After every movie, I used to think about my next project and always thought about sequels. Three years before this line (Bharatheeyudu 2) struck. The theme got ready now. Even during the beginning of 2.O, I strongly felt my next film be Indian 2″.
- Taapsee Goes On A Vacation To Spain
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s latest day 1 US collections
- Fans await Ravi Teja’s mass treat in Nela Ticket’s teaser
- Mystery behind Akhil-RGV film
- Ileana denies pregnancy rumors