It’s well-known that Sharwanand and Sai Pallavi have teamed up with director Hanu Raghavapudi for a romantic drama. Expectations will be quite high on this movie as both Sharwa and Sai Pallavi had given back-to-back hits with their previous movies.
The latest update from the makers reveal that this as-yet-untitled movie has kick-started its first schedule today in Kolkata. This will be a long schedule and the unit will wrap up a major portion of the film in the heritage city.
Prasad Chukkapalli and Sudhakar Cherukuri are producing the movie under Sri Lakshmi Venkateswara Cinemas banner. Nani’s KVPG music composer Vishal Chandrasekhar will score the music.
- Kamal Haasan-Rajinikanth’s Secret Pact Makes Waves
- Poll : What attracted you the most in Rangasthalam’s first song?
- Sudheer Babu, Aditi Rao Hydari Gear Up To Cast A Spell
- Acclaimed Actress To Play A Woman Cricketer
- Special plans for Bharath Ane Nenu’s teaser