Dil Raju’s Shatamanam Bhavati is currently in its post-production stage. The film is a family drama and the releationship between Prakash Raj and Sharwanand, who plays his grandson is said to be the highlight of the film.
Sources say that Sharwa’s performance will impress the family audience big time. This is the first time that Sharwa is doing an out and out family film. Anupama Parameswaran cast as the female lead in this film which is up for a Sankranthi release.
Jayasudha and many other seasoned artists play important roles in this film.
- Nikhil’s Keshava gets a release date
- Mahesh says Baahubali is mind-boggling
- Garuda Vega speeds up post-production
- Ramya Krishna thanks audience for Baahubali
- Baahubali’s sets new records in Karnataka & Kerala, misses TN
Articles that might interest you