Actor Sharwanand is currently busy with the shooting of his latest film in the direction of newcomer Chandra Mohan. The director is a protege of Karunakaran. Sharwa and Lavanya Tripathi will be seen as the lead pair in this romantic entertainer. Despite being a newcomer, Chandra Mohan is reportedly handling the film with good clarity, according to production sources.
Senior producer BVSN Prasad is producing this movie and shooting is progressing at a good pace. The movie is going to be high on entertainment and Sharwa will be seen as a police officer for the first time in his career. The movie is expected to hit the screens in the second half of this year.
Radhan is composing the music for this movie.
- Vivegam Gears Up To Face Baahubali 2 Challenge
- Vijay Devarakonda Takes A Cue From Rana
- Poll : Will Sye Raa be as epic as Baahubali?
- Vivekam losing out to Arjun Reddy
- Vishwaroopam 2’s audio album to be out in September
Articles that might interest you