The Sharwanand starrer, Shatamanam Bhavati has become a blessing in disguise for Dil Raju. He is seeing superb profits as the film has collected double its profits already. The latest update reveals that the film has made 6.2 crores to date in the Nizam area.
Trade pundits reveal that if the film goes at the same speed like it is going now, it can collect up to 10 crores in just the Nizam area alone which is quite huge for both Sharwanand and Dil Raju.
Based on simple family emotions, Shatamanam Bhavati is directed by Sateesh Vignesya and has Anupama Parameswaran as the female lead.
- Bharath Ane Nenu’s OS deal sealed for a whopping amount
- Is Mahesh hinting at a change of date for BAN’s release?
- NTR’s Comments On Reviews Stir A Debate
- Interview : Mahesh Babu – Rajamouli and I will collaborate for a project soon
- Kajal To Join Queen Remake In Mid October
Articles that might interest you