The audio of ‘Anamika’ was launched at mariott hotel yesterday amidst biggies from the industry. There was a classy vibe to the function which started with a comedy skit by Sekhar Kammula and Keeravani himself. Shekhar was frank and at his candid best while speaking to the audience.
He praised the work of Keeravani and his contributions to the Telugu music. He showered praise on noted writer Srivennela and said that ‘Jagamantha Kutumbam Naadi’ has been on his playlist for quite long. He urged the youth of the current generation to read the works of Yendamuri Veerendranath.
Incidentally, the director had very little to say about Nayanathara in the audio launch. The movie is gearing up for release in Telugu on May 1st. A simultaneous tamil release is being planned as well.
- Salman Khan arranged a fitness trainer for Happy Days hero
- Die-hard fans build a statue for Puri Jagannadh
- Shruti reveals why she had failed in relationships
- Rajamouli thanks fans for their love for Baahubali
- Interview : I don’t want the stamp of glamor heroine – Mishti Chakraborty
Articles that might interest you