The audio of ‘Anamika’ was launched at mariott hotel yesterday amidst biggies from the industry. There was a classy vibe to the function which started with a comedy skit by Sekhar Kammula and Keeravani himself. Shekhar was frank and at his candid best while speaking to the audience.
He praised the work of Keeravani and his contributions to the Telugu music. He showered praise on noted writer Srivennela and said that ‘Jagamantha Kutumbam Naadi’ has been on his playlist for quite long. He urged the youth of the current generation to read the works of Yendamuri Veerendranath.
Incidentally, the director had very little to say about Nayanathara in the audio launch. The movie is gearing up for release in Telugu on May 1st. A simultaneous tamil release is being planned as well.
- Craze builds up for NTR’s Big Boss
- Poll : Whom do you support in the Sridevi-Rajamouli controversy?
- Hansika In Talks For Sangamithra?
- Bollywood offers for star hero’s wife
- Shruti reveals how she lost some movies to other actresses
Articles that might interest you