Nandamuri Kalyan Ram’s Sher, is in news for many reasons off late. The success of Pataas has given a new lease of life for this film and according to the latest update, the makers are planning to rope in Sonal Chauhan as the female lead. An official confirmation is yet to be received on this development.
Produced under Vijayalakshmi pictures, Sher is directed by Mallikarjun, who earlier made Kathi with the Nandamuri hero. Kalyan Ram is also producing Kick 2, which has Ravi Teja in the lead. Surender Reddy is the director.
- Nag-Nani’s multi-starrer to kick-start from Jan
- Nag to go on a short holiday
- Vijay Deverakonda to play a cabbie in his next
- RGV responds to Chandrababu’s comments on Lakshmi’s NTR
- Mahesh’s Diwali gifts to close friends