It is a known fact that Allu Arjun’s new film is being shot on a brisk pace. The latest news is that a new schedule will start on the 2nd of May. The climax portion will be shot during this time with a huge budget.
Two songs in this film are yet to be shot and one of them will be shot in the royal locations of Jaipur. With this, the entire film will be completed. Slated to release on the 23rd of June, DJ is directed by Harish Shankar.
Dil Raju produces this film on his home banner and Pooja Hegde is the female lead. DSP scores music.
- After Arjun Reddy, Arjun Kapoor to remake another cult South hit
- Mahesh’s landmark film to take off without Mahesh
- Bharat Ane Nenu collects huge in UAE & Australia
- Update on Sukumar-Mahesh project
- NTR appreciates Bharat Ane Nenu