When a gang of master craftsmen meets, what results in the end is pure brilliance. This is happening with the audio album of ‘OK Bangaram’. After a gap of nearly 18 years, legendary auteur Mani Ratnam teamed up with lyrical genius ‘Sirivennela’ Seetharamasastry for the Telugu version of his youthful upcoming romantic drama, ‘OK Kanmani’.
Already, the film’s audio was released online few days ago to a thumping response from the hardcore fans of Mani-ARR combo. A formal audio release function was celebrated in Hyderabad last night and speaking on the occasion, Sirivennela said that he was given complete freedom by Mani Ratnam to pen natural lyrics free from the burden of
matching with the lip sync. The poet also said that he thoroughly enjoyed teaming up with Mani Ratnam after so long.
‘OK Bangaram’ will be released on 17th April by popular producer ‘Dil’ Raju. The film stars Nitya Menen and Dulquer Salmaan in the main leads.
- Rana will start preparing for Baahubali 3 from tomorrow
- Rakul’s loyalties will always remain with Tollywood
- Title confirmed for Vijay’s Mersal’s Telugu version
- Star anchor unavailable for NTR’s Bigg Boss
- Politician Makes Shocking Claims About Rajinikanth!
Articles that might interest you