Earlier in the day, we had reported that Akkineni Nagarjuna’s Soggade Chinni Nayana has gone for its censor screening today. Latest update reveals that the film has received an U/A certificate from the censor board.
‘Andhala Rakshashi’ fame Lavanya Tripati and Ramya Krishna are the female leads and Radha Mohan has written the story. Nagarjuna will be seen in a dual role in this film which has music by Anup Rubens. The film is up for a massive Sankranthi release this 15th of Janaury.
- Stalwart actors to join forces after 20 years
- Jayanth C Paranji-Ghanta Ravi’s Film Gets A Title
- Naga Shaurya’s Next Is A College Romance
- 100% Entertainment Tax exemption for Poorna
- Megastar To Grace IIFA Utsavam 2017
Articles that might interest you