Earlier in the day, we had reported that Akkineni Nagarjuna’s Soggade Chinni Nayana has gone for its censor screening today. Latest update reveals that the film has received an U/A certificate from the censor board.
‘Andhala Rakshashi’ fame Lavanya Tripati and Ramya Krishna are the female leads and Radha Mohan has written the story. Nagarjuna will be seen in a dual role in this film which has music by Anup Rubens. The film is up for a massive Sankranthi release this 15th of Janaury.
- Vijay Antony’s Indra Sena In post-production
- Raja The Great’s title song impresses
- Interview : NTR- I would love to do Rajamouli’s Mahabharata
- Next Nuvve’s trailer promises decent comedy
- Talented heroine completely okay with skin show
Articles that might interest you