Earlier in the day, we had reported that Akkineni Nagarjuna’s Soggade Chinni Nayana has gone for its censor screening today. Latest update reveals that the film has received an U/A certificate from the censor board.
‘Andhala Rakshashi’ fame Lavanya Tripati and Ramya Krishna are the female leads and Radha Mohan has written the story. Nagarjuna will be seen in a dual role in this film which has music by Anup Rubens. The film is up for a massive Sankranthi release this 15th of Janaury.
- Underworld backdrop for young hero’s next
- Sudheer Babu’s next launched
- Prudhvi’s comedy to be highlight of Balakrishnudu
- Ajith’s next gets a title
- Date locked for PSPK25’s first look?