Sai Dharam Tej’s Supreme is now officially the biggest hit in his career and the film has already crossed the 20Crore theatrical revenue mark. The movie has now received a boost in revenues and it had a very strong Monday.
According to trade sources, the film pulled in a theatrical share of 30Lakhs on Monday, which is remarkable for a small hero so many weeks after release. The mass entertainment in the film is pulling in crowds in B and C centers.
Directed by Anil Ravipudi and Produced by Dil Raju, the film has Rashi Khanna as the heroine.
- Vijay Devarakonda’s Arjun Reddy To Release Soon
- High court votes in favour of Charmi
- Fidaa has a fabulous Monday
- Shocked Kajal opens up about her manager Ronnie
- Prakash Raj’s Hindi Film Delayed Further
Articles that might interest you