Sai Dharam Tej’s Supreme is now officially the biggest hit in his career and the film has already crossed the 20Crore theatrical revenue mark. The movie has now received a boost in revenues and it had a very strong Monday.
According to trade sources, the film pulled in a theatrical share of 30Lakhs on Monday, which is remarkable for a small hero so many weeks after release. The mass entertainment in the film is pulling in crowds in B and C centers.
Directed by Anil Ravipudi and Produced by Dil Raju, the film has Rashi Khanna as the heroine.
- Stage Set For Spyder’s Massive Release In US
- Madras HC Issues Interim Stay Order On ‘Mersal’
- Date sealed for Vikram’s Sketch’s teaser
- Akhil Forays Into Sports Entertainment
- Jawaan wraps up shoot, set for November release
Articles that might interest you