Sai Dharam Tej’s Supreme is now officially the biggest hit in his career and the film has already crossed the 20Crore theatrical revenue mark. The movie has now received a boost in revenues and it had a very strong Monday.
According to trade sources, the film pulled in a theatrical share of 30Lakhs on Monday, which is remarkable for a small hero so many weeks after release. The mass entertainment in the film is pulling in crowds in B and C centers.
Directed by Anil Ravipudi and Produced by Dil Raju, the film has Rashi Khanna as the heroine.
- Vishnu’s next based on the infamous scam
- Yet another first from Team Baahubali
- Mister’s new single to be out tomorrow
- Film Employees Federation’s tough stance on Mumbai actresses
- Film stars protest for farmers in Delhi
Articles that might interest you