Since this afternoon, media houses across the country have been abuzz with the reports of Rajinikanth’s younger daughter Soundarya and her industrialist husband Ashwin filing for divorce at a family court in Chennai.
Confirming the news, Soundarya tweeted a while ago, “News about my marriage is true. We have been separated for over a year & divorce talks are on. I request all to respect my family’s privacy.”
Apparently, Rajini tried hard to make his daughter’s marriage work, but all his efforts went in vain due to the irreconcilable differences between the estranged couple.
News about my marriage is true. We have been separated for over a year & divorce talks are on. I request all to respect my family's privacy.
— soundarya rajnikanth (@soundaryaarajni) September 16, 2016
- Raja The Great’s latest US collections
- Will Pawan, Trivikram surprise their fans with an early treat?
- I’m in the process of convincing Rajamouli with my story: Vijayendra Prasad
- Raashi Khanna Thrilled About Her Role In Tholi Prema
- Tamil Film Industry Unites Over Mersal Controversy, Slams BJP