Ghazi has become the talk of the town all over these days. The film is gearing up for a massive release this 17th of February and as the makers are very confident about the project, they are holding special premieres all over the Telugu states.
The news is that three special shows will be screened on the 15th of February in cities like Hyderabad, Vijayawada, and Vizag simultaneously. This clearly shows the confidence of the makers that they have in their film.
Touted to be an underwater war drama, Rana plays a naval officer in the film. PVP Cinema and Matinee Entertainment produce this film jointly.
- Mumaith Khan gets special permission from Big Boss
- Poll : What did you think of Sampoo’s exit from Big Boss?
- A surprise awaits Naga Chaitanya’s fans
- Charmee’s interrogation no less than a film scene
- Tollywood producer cashes in on Sai Pallavai’s success
Articles that might interest you