Ghazi has become the talk of the town all over these days. The film is gearing up for a massive release this 17th of February and as the makers are very confident about the project, they are holding special premieres all over the Telugu states.
The news is that three special shows will be screened on the 15th of February in cities like Hyderabad, Vijayawada, and Vizag simultaneously. This clearly shows the confidence of the makers that they have in their film.
Touted to be an underwater war drama, Rana plays a naval officer in the film. PVP Cinema and Matinee Entertainment produce this film jointly.
- Bollywood beauty in talks for Akhil’s next?
- Rajamouli flags off Jagapathi Babu’s next
- Mister’s audio to have special chief guest
- Intriguing first look of Nithiin’s LIE raises curiosity
- Katamarayudu enters 50 crore club
Articles that might interest you