As we all know that mesmerizing beauty Sridevi is all set to make her comeback with the Hindi film English Vinglish, after 15 long years. Latest news to hit the film circles is she has already accepted her second film, which would be the sequel to her super hit 90’s film Khuda Gawah. According to reports Sridevi will be doing a double role in the movie alongside Amitabh and Abhishek Bachchan. In the earlier part Sridevi also played a double role and was cast opposite Nagarjuna. The movie will be produced by Manoj Desai and the script work is currently going on.
- RGV responds to Chandrababu’s comments on Lakshmi’s NTR
- Mahesh’s Diwali gifts to close friends
- Nithya Menen Is Finally Learning To Sing
- Mahanubhavudu becomes Sharwanand’s highest overseas grosser
- Twitter suspends controversial trade analyst’s account