If there is one actor who is being missed the most, it is undoubtedly Real Star Sri Hari who passed away in October. Incidentally, Sri Hari’s last Hindi film, R..Rajkumar released yesterday. He played the role of a villain which did not have prominence. Also since the movie received quite a negative talk from the audience, his role has gone unnoticed.
Sri Hari played the role of Taka, a drug baron based in Indonesia in the Prabhu Deva directed film. Interestingly Prabhu Deva was the man responsible for giving Sri Hari his first major character artist role in Nuvastanante Nenu Vaddnatana.
- Meda Meeda Abbayi moves to September
- JJN’s special success meet in Hamsala Deevi
- Poll : Which of these films disappointed you the most?
- Pawan reveals his stand on Nandyal by-poll
- Volatile political situation to help NRNM in Tamil
Articles that might interest you