The principal shooting of Balakrishna’s upcoming film Srimannarayana is nearing completion. The latest schedule, which began in Switzerland on June 18, will go on till June 28 and with this, the entire shooting will be completed. Couple of songs are being canned in Switzerland and Italy. Talking about the film, Ramesh Puppala, the producer of the film said, “Recently, we shot a fight sequence and a song in Malaysia and they have come out extra-ordinarily well. It’ll be a major highlight in the film. The post-production will begin in July and we are planning to release the film in August.” Ravikumar Chavali is directing the film and Balakrishna is playing the role of a journalist. Isha Chawla and Parvathi Melton are playing the lead roles. Chakri has composed the music.
- Nela Ticket’s first look is Ravi Teja’s massy treat this Ugadi
- Prabhudeva Thrilled About His Next Dance Based Film
- All eyes on Rangasthalam’s trailer
- MLA’s Kurnool event shifted to Hyderabad
- Bhaagamathie director’s next is a period international flick