The principal shooting of Balakrishna’s upcoming film Srimannarayana has been completed. Recently, two songs were shot in Switzerland and Italy and with this the entire film’s shooting came to an end. After the post production formalities are wrapped up in July, the film will gear up for its release in August. Ravikumar Chavali is directing the film and Ramesh Puppala is producing the film. Parvathi Melton and Isha Chawla are playing the lead roles opposite Balakrishna. The buzz surrounding the film is good and sources say that Balakrishna is playing a powerful role and he’ll be seen as a journalist in the film.
- Sharwanand reveals the biggest mistake of his career
- 2.0’s teaser to be out in IPL Final?
- Birthday Special : Which film had NTR’s best performance to date?
- Motion poster for Saamy 2’s Telugu version delayed slightly
- Namitha Is Back In Action